Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Orion Trust, trading as Mary`s PetPalace. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you need a RMA Number provided by us. If you wish to return any Product, please contact us. If we accept the return, we will issue a RMA, which must be enclosed with the returned product. Please also include details of your name, address and contact telephone number.Returned products must be intact and in original condition. Unless we agree otherwise, you must meet all freight costs associated with returns. In the case you see a reason for returns, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to refund for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges. Please allow 14 days to process a refund after we received the item.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New Zealand and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- New Zealand consumers have certain rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in relation to Products sold through this website. However, that Act will not apply if you are purchasing Products for business purposes.
- These Return Policy are governed by the laws of New Zealand. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms of Trade or the purchase of Products.
- This Return Policy is part of our Terms of Trade.